doubts creeping in ........... :(

I am glad you have both reached a decision you are happy with and I hope your appointment today gives you some good news!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I am glad you have both reached a decision you are happy with and I hope your appointment today gives you some good news!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Carnat hope you are keeping well

Yep it was a huge relief to come to the decision of not having it done. We have had our appointment and everything is still as it should be legs stretching out and wiggling fingers, minion has definately grown since last scan too which is all great news. Consultant is still convinced that we will not have a baby with Down's but hubby and I dont care as we just cant wait to meet little minion.

Hubby thoughht that the Consultant said its a female when actually what he said was about this bit being a femur when showing a midwife one of its legs lol

4 weeks on Friday and we should know what flavour minion is too soooooooooooo excited for that

P.S you girls on here are the only people apart from us obviously that are gonna know what flavour minion is as we are going to keep it secret from everyone else

Thank you all once again for your never ending support xxxxxxx

I'm so happy that the consultant seemed positive no matter what happens try not to let it ruin your pregnancy I'm sure little one is fine and no matter what happens it sounds like little one is going to have an amazzing mummy and daddy regardless xxxxxx

I'm so happy that the consultant seemed positive no matter what happens try not to let it ruin your pregnancy I'm sure little one is fine and no matter what happens it sounds like little one is going to have an amazzing mummy and daddy regardless xxxxxx

awwww thanks Laura hoping we do everything right anyway ive started properly looking at things for minion now as a baby isny cheap lol

Yep consultant is laid back anyway but he seemed even more relaxed and isny worried at all so hubby and i are enjoying every minute now of creating a monster oops i mean a minion lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back