Doubled birthweight

Nic36

Reaction score
Well, well, well... Just had Emily weighed and my suspicions were correct... She has doubled her birthweight already - and she's only ten weeks old! Getting slightly worried that she is gaining weight far too quickly, but the health visitor didn't seem overly concerned, and just said to keep an eye on it.
Birthweight was 6lb 4oz and today she weighs 12lb 7oz... No wonder I have serious wrist pain!
At what age did every one else's LOs double their birthweight? X

She's a fab weight I think!

Harlow hasn't doubled hers yet. She was 6lb7 born and at 13 weeks on Tuesday she weighed 11lbs7 x

Think it will r b a while until Henry doubles his! Lol!

Yes, I suppose if the birth weight is higher to start with it'll take longer to double :) Emily was only a teeny tiny thing... And they reckon cos I was two weeks late giving birth my placenta had stopped working, which was why she was smaller than expected and now she is just catching up. Hope the weight gain steadies out a bit now!

He was 15 days late which is why they think he is bigger! Strange they like to change their minds what they say!

He was 15 days late which is why they think he is bigger! Strange they like to change their minds what they say!

Haha... I think they say any old thing to fit the situation... I take most of it with a pinch of salt!

Josh was 14lb last time he was weighed. He was 8lb at birth so almost there!x

Chloe is almost there! She was 8lb at birth and is 15lb now :).

Larly how big was henry at birth? I can't recall x

Think it will r b a while until Henry doubles his! Lol!

Yes, I suppose if the birth weight is higher to start with it'll take longer to double :) Emily was only a teeny tiny thing... And they reckon cos I was two weeks late giving birth my placenta had stopped working, which was why she was smaller than expected and now she is just catching up. Hope the weight gain steadies out a bit now!

That happened to me! Expect I was an early emergency c section and was only 5lb something and in SCBU! I'm still tiny now!

Yay for doubling birth weight tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back