Dopplers

pringle88

Reaction score
I have just gone and bought a doppler well rented... I got it off e-bay I paid £14.95 and then its a rolling fee of £9.95 each month...

Just wondered if anybody else is using a doppler at home and how good/bad you found them?

I cant wait to hear babys heartbeat my 16wk appointment isnt until Monday so im really excited...it's going to arrive tomorrow!!! :D

xx

I want to get one, they're 12.98 on amazon at the moment to buy the angelsounds one

Ive got angelsound and have been hearing the heartbeat for about 4 days now :)

It's great...I love it :) xx

not used 1 yet pringle gl with it u can actually buy themfrok amazon angelsound 1 for 1 pound and there menat be best x

i got an angelsounds one on here! its brilliant!!
xxx

Oooh wow i cant wait, its going to arrive before half 12, im tempted to leave work so i can listen to it! I got mine from a company called Ana Wiz Limited, ill let you know how good it is tonight! :) x

I got one, used it to bits at the beginning but now not used it in about 4 weeks. I mentioned to my mw I had one and she was not impressed cos she said so many people get worried when they cant find heartbeat and also they dont know how to listen for irregularities etc in heartbeat. I would not have paid all that money to rent one though - I got one on here for £12 plus p&p and I will sell it on again very soon to someone else on here!

oh right, thanks for your advice tracey i think i might cancel the direct debit then and if its any good i will just buy one off amazon or look out on here for one.

We got an Angelsounds one and it's brilliant :D we found it on eBay from a private seller think she accepted £15.00 for it.

I have the AngelSounds doppler & although there is so much controvery over mums-to-be purchasing them, I truely believe they're a God send. I find it very easy to use but what I do suggest that if you're around 16 weeks, as am I, the baby is still very low down near the pelvic area. I like hearing the sound of him/her moving its little limbs too. Just don't panic if it takes longer to fine the HB at times, it happens a lot to me. All the best of luck for Monday, I have mine Tuesday! X x x

I gave in and bought an Angelsounds one, I hadn't heard the heartbeat since my 12 week scan and that was just for a couple of seconds, anyway got my one yesterday and tried it out, took me over 10 minutes to find the heartbeat but when we did, it was like music to our ears, was just soooooo amazing, hubby loved it, the kids loved it and it even brought a tear to my mums eye when she heard it awwwwwww, so glad I changed my mind, it was truly wonderful :D

does anybody know if you can upload a sound file on to here? i want to post the video of my babys heart beating :) thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back