Dont want to tempt fate but...

lulu

Reaction score
Im getting mild period pains. I thought I could feel something yesterday but it was very very faint and massive distances apart. Tonight I am very uncomfortable, my bump is very heavy (struggling to walk) and feels quite sore.

I also had some really sharp pains in my lady bits earlier that made me wince in pain. It definitely feels like when your about to start your period.

Could it be the start of things???

Ooooh! I don't have a clue but it sounds promising!! :cheer:

Here's hoping that baby is on his way out! :pray: :cheer:

dannii87 said:
Ooooh! I don't have a clue but it sounds promising!! :cheer:

Here's hoping that baby is on his way out! :pray: :cheer:

His??? do you know something I dont :rotfl:

People keep saying, as Im late its a lazy boy!!! my mum was late with all three of us and we are all girls!!! :?

LOL! Oh I didn't even realise I'd said that!! :shock: How strange! Don't worry, I was wrong about so many people that it's probably a girl lol. Don't take my word for it! xx

Fingers crossed it progresses for you lulu :pray:

I've always thought you were having a girl :)

Hi, well they eased off a little last night when I went to bed. Still getting mild period/contraction type pains but they are by no means regular!

Its difficult for me as I'm supposed to ring the hospital when I think I'm in labour due to having strep b and needing antibiotics, but I really don't think its definite enough to call. Lots of back pain too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back