Don't wanna eat.....

Emmylou

Reaction score
....anything but crisps!

I just popped out and got a chicken sandwich & a pack of salt & vinegar crisps - took one bite from the sandwich - and that was it cos it made me feel sick - and I am now chomping away on the crisps!

Oh dear!

I dunno whats up with me, these past coup[le of dys i'vwe had to force myself to eat, just not been hungry at all. Which is really not like me, i'm usually always munching away!

i have a thing abotu crisps too, this was worse when i used to feel sick. its funny that we crave junky food, bit like when i used to get hangovers. havent fancied a lot of sweet stuff but have had urge for sweets, you know those cheapy jelly sweets!

yeah i also have a thing about crisps at the moment its BBQ beef hula hoops, last week it was mini cheddars!! :dance:

everyone has commented on my bigger bum and thighs i think its the crisps!! :doh: forget all these stories of it being a boy/girl!! :shakehead:

Oooh just read 'BBQ hula hoops' and its made me think about worcester sauce french fries......I'll have to get some on the way home tonight!

Yup another crisps fan - salt and vinegar walkers for me though!

I haven't had much of an appetite either yet this pregnancy :?

I love crisps too :shock: but im kidding myself by buying the low fat ones and ending up eating more

I love cheese & onion on a buttered roll, but only with proper butter not marg!

Vicki83 said:
I love cheese & onion on a buttered roll, but only with proper butter not marg!

picky picky :roll: lol

im totally with you tho..

my breakfast consists of cheese+onion crisps and a supermalt :oops:

you lot had to mention french fries so ive made oh goto shop and get some multi packs am sat here with a glass of coke salt and vinegar french fries and a double decker,just decided i dont like cheese and onion flavour

and im the same with butter,totally gone off butter substitutes i actually gag when its on toast,i have to have proper butter now :oops:

I didnt eat a lot in the early weeks but sinse 22 weeks I have been eating like a right piggy :lol:

Crisps!!!! That is my main craving, that and pasties and baguettes!!!

Oh definately Vicki, my cravings have been boyish from day one, not into sweet things at all

i hope so!! although i wouldn't say they were cavings but in the early days all i fancied was yeast buns and fruit scones!! now its all savoury :shakehead: oh will find out hopefully next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back