dont really have any symptoms

me-me

Reaction score
Hi all

Just as the title says really. I found out 3 days ago that i am pregnant and am currently 15 DPO. I keep getting period type pains every now and again and my boobs are only occasionally sore. Is this normal for these early stages?

thanks

everyone varies on syspmtons, some people get loads, others are lucky and sail through with nothing!! I wouldnt worry and just be glad you havent got morning sickness....yet!!

I didnt get any symptoms till i was 7 weeks gone..you may be lucky my best mate who is now 15 weeks hasnt had any symptons at all...the cowbag :lol:

many people never have symptoms- some people dont even realise theyre pregnant until they are several months gone! u might be lucky! then again, the symptoms might come with a vengeance in a week or two! :hug: x

I am 7 weeks now and no real symptoms yet apart from being very very tired. In fact Because of my lack of symptoms I keep forgetting to ring the doctor for an appointment!

No symptoms here either. Last time I remember having sore boobs for a week or so, but this time I have absolutely nothing. Guess I should be grateful :think:

well Lis if you havent got any yet I will stay hopeful as you are a week ahead of me! dont recall having any last time either really.

I think the earliest you would show any proper symptoms would be about 3-4 weeks anyway. For me its just been weight gain and tiredness - good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back