Don't know why....

suzie1011

Reaction score
...but i have a gut feeling this could be my lucky month. the main logic this theory is based on is that this month i 'felt' myself ovulate. i used to feel it every month but havent done for the past 18months of so. obviously after this revalation OH and I got to it :lol:

Fingers crossed for me ladies. :pray:
AF is due on the 17th dec, so will be testing around then.

xxx

Fingers crossed that your right hun, sending you loads of baby dust xx

Good luck :pray: before I got my bfp (last year) I had a gut feeling that I had caught the egg and I did :) Hope your gut feeling is right as well :pray: :hug:

good luck!!! i'm testing around that date too so :pray: for us both!!
xx

Fingers crossed for you hun hope you get your bfp for xmas
I am going through icsi so i will be testing 29th dec :pray: we both get bfps for xmas :pray:
:hug: , Karen xxx

Ooh, good luck Suzie. That's about when my AF is due and I also felt my egg popping out this month! :pray: :hug:

Lots of luck coming your way! Really hope it's your month :D

Thank you so much everyone. it really is amazing having so much support from you guys :D

Suzie this might be an oversight on my part but I don't seem to have a testing date for you on the December thread?

Would you like to join?

no need to both. the witch got me...early! :(
im bloody well fed up with this! :eek: :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

awww hun, huge :hug: :hug: to you.

I had a similar sort of month to you, was so sure and was even 4 days late then got AF. I tried to think positively, at least we can have a few drinks over christmas and new year and hope that christmas takes our mind of ttc. The amount of people that get their BFP when they were least expecting it!!! Keep your chin up hun and fingers crossed that we get our BFP in January xx

:hug: i'm 12/13 dpo and temp down today (also did a test-bfn don't know why i wasted it as knew af was coming!!!) so all but out for this month too.
i've only had 2 cycles since june we've been able to properly try and we have bd'd at the right times so i'm already thinking is there something wrong- which i know is just silly!! but its natural- i hope!!
:lol:
hope you get your bfp soon, maybe a new year will bring us some new luck!
:hug: enjoy a christmas drink!!! :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back