• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dont know where to put this thread

amy

Reaction score
hi everyone, just thought i would mention that my computer is broke :cry: im on my step dads so i dont know when i will be back, just thought id say this as afew of you know im having to go to the hospital soon take care speak to you soon hope everyone is ok hope to get back to you all soon. and as soon as ive done at the hospital and everything is ok im going to try my bloomin haredest to get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to everyone, god im getting withdrawrall symptoms already, i hate not being able to use my computer :shakehead: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Arghh Amy ~ Any idea when you will get it fixed?

I can't remember (will look back) when your hospital appointment is but chin up * :hug: x

thinking of you hun hope all goes well at the hospital xxxxx

Thinking of you hun, keep positive and do your best not to worry, you will be fine babe!!

Positive Mental Attitude!!!!!

Get that computer fixed ASAP!

:hug: xx

Was wondering why you werent on msn :(

Hope all goes well for ya babe :)

Laura xxxxx :hug:

thinking of you Amy get back to us as soon as you can and best of luck with your appointment. :hug: xx

Hi

I hope all goes well for you
Wish you all the best.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member