Done something really stupid!

you can't eat parma ham?? im cooking with parma ham on friday....!! x

God I eat prawns all the time. Never liked pate so that wasn't a problem, prawns are too yummy to give up! X

I still eat shellfish-not raw though. Tuna is one of the fish associated with high mercury levels but you don't have to avoid it, just limit it. The only things I don't eat are unpasturised cheeses (I hate them anyway), pate (ditto), liver (again I hate it anyway) and raw eggs.

My sister realised she was pregnant in January, even though she was really late, but that meant that she had not realised all over Christmas. Her and her family do lots of food for the whole of the festive season so she was stuffing herself with pate, every kind of cheese you are not supposed to have and buckets of alcohol for about 3 weeks after she had already conceived!!! My neice, who will be 2 shortly, was one big healthy beautiful baby when she arrived and is now cute as a button and a clever cookie too so don't worry! Me on the other hand tried to cut things down when TTC and then stopped everything at all when got a BFP then had a MC at 11 weeks - not fair somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back