• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

doggies!

inky

Reaction score
I love our dogs, they, along with my cats (who get on surprisingly well!) have been my babies until the real thing came along (well, until it comes along in August anyway!!), I'm sure they will all get on just fine though :)

This is Ollie, he's a Springer Spaniel and is 2 years old:

4376234000_1d41e1e5b5_m.jpg

This is Fudgie and Bella enjoying playing with the hosepipe - the little girl is my cousins daughter, Libby, she's 3 now.

4375482973_caf676249f_m.jpg

Fudgie is the brown and white (the darker one in the pic) and she's an English Boxer, 6 years old. Bella is a German Boxer and is 4 years old. She's just had pups too, they're here.....

4376235976_60cf078c7c_m.jpg

She had 11 of them, all survived but they've all grown up and moved on now, they were gorgeous to have for 3 months though :)

4375491243_75e45c140c_m.jpg

This is Winne, Ollie's best mate and partner in crime. She's from the Dogs Trust and they said she was a Staffie but I think she's got some Jack Russell in her, she's not wide enough to be a pure Staffie but is gorgeous nonetheless! She's 1 year old :)

4375493205_19f85c88ef_m.jpg

And this is Winne and Ollie enjoying each others company - Winne pins Ollie down by the ears, very funny to watch but looks violent when captured on camera, it's not though I promise!!

:cloud9: Loveeeeee the photo of the puppies feeding! I'm sure it was lovely to have the pups for the 3 months! x

Last edited:
They were great fun, but they completely destroyed our dining room, it was designated as the puppy room as it's large, on the ground floor and has a large patio that we connected to a run into the garden, it meant they could go outside but only in a limited area without bothering the other dogs or the other dogs bothering them. The carpet has had to be taken up, the furniture we weren't able to remove has been thrown away, the curtains were torn down (didn't think of that until too late!) and we've had to completely redecorate. 11 puppies playing together, all the time whilst learning about toilet training was a very messy and smelly business lol!

Here's a couple more of the pups....

4376459834_e45fffca9b_m.jpg

4376467654_027f982d9b_m.jpg

and I couldn't post the dogs without posting the kitties too, this is Charlie, she was my first ever pet, I adopted her when I left home at 18 and have had her for 14 years now so she's quite an old lady...

4376443168_865a77e1b0_m.jpg

This is Inzo, he's 3 and was dumped outside my house at 4 weeks old....

4375714183_886673c39e_m.jpg

along with his sister Linux.....

4375716901_381d9fab48_m.jpg

...who always has that shocked expression on her face. She's blurry because she NEVER sits still long to enough to take a decent picture of her!

4376446308_6c6f3c4dc0_m.jpg

And this is Charlie and Inzo helping me change the bedsheets. Turns out they're no help whatsoever lol!

Oh, it's pure coincidence that they're all black, Charlie was left in a flat I moved into, and the other two were abandoned on my doorstep, people think we chose all black by design but it just worked out that way!

awwww I love animals! my baby is gonna be brought up in a mini zoo if I get any say in it :) your pics are gorgeous! Especially the pups!:love:

How many dogs do you have? Wow!

4 dogs, there were 5 but we had to have one put down a few weeks ago :( When we had the pups there were 16 dogs in the house lol! Luckily the house is a big farmhouse with plenty of room and lots of land for them all to have lots of fun playing on :)

Oh wow i would love to have more dogs your so lucky!

There all gorgeous hun! How do you cope with 4 dogs? :rofl:

I have 4 cats and 1 dog xx

To be honest they kind of look after themselves! As there are 4 they've kind of 'paired up', the two boxers are always playing together and the Winne and Ollie are always playing together although they all get on brilliantly. Feeding time can be a messy (and expensive!) business and they spend all day running around outside, we live on a farm and have a sort of 'all round' garden so they run and run and get plenty of exercise, they swim in the pond, dig around under the trees, terrorise the cats (although the cats always win), there's always a door open for them so they come in / go out as they please and are spoilt enough to climb onto the sofa for a cuddle when they want but I'm trying to put a stop to that...blimey I'd love to be one of our dogs lol, they've got it sorted hehe!

Wow! I'm so jealous, i'd love to have a farm house with lots of land and lots of animals...would be my dream!

All your animals are gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back