Does your baby?

TORino

Reaction score
Have a favourite spot it likes to lie in?

I keep getting pains/kicks just under my ribs and it is most uncomfortable, baby always seems to be in the same place these days. :eh:

Mines usually on the right hand side!

Top right hand side just under my right boob. Lol.xx

Across me! In the transverse position. He never moves out of it either and it's starting to worry me now :(

Mine likes laying transverse, Likes to kick me in the left side then shuffle round with her feet down and kick me down there... She better not be like her dad and end up breech lol

Top right hand side just under my right boob. Lol.xx

This is exactly where my baby is!

I can feel it bulging/hard under the skin. :shock:

If I jump up and down will it move? lol It gives me a kinda stitch pain

mine stays in the middle mostly but tends to stick out just under my ribs on the right is she feels like a change.

I get a bum sticking out of the top right of my bump and feet under the ribs :roll:

yip - tucked in under the right boob. normally with a bum sticking out. x

Mine seems to be mainly at the top just under my ribs although I am never sure which bits are which just get random hard bits being poked out the only other thing I've noticed a definate decrease in kick type movement (not worrying me at all i'm still getting loads of movements) just thinking maybe he's running out of room as they are more pushes, hiccups and twitches than just kicks now I'm at midwife Friday for 31 week appointment see what she says sure it's normal and he's just outgrowing his cozy little home !

Mines always always on the right hand side! I feel most kicks under my right boob! I think Babys engaged now as I can feel the movements lower and when baby has the hiccups it feels like my pelvis is going to explode!

I wish this little one would move, it's most uncomfortable when it is digging in there :(

Yep, bum and usually little feet just under the right side of ribcage. So sore when I try to bend forward.

I wish this little one would move, it's most uncomfortable when it is digging in there :(

You can look at the bright side, baby is most likely with his head down! So if this is his favorite positio , that's not bad;)

Right hand side (as if I'm looking down at the bump). She seems to enjoy pushing her feet into my ribs on that side and that's the side where most of the strange shapes come from lol

On the right with bum/fet under my ribs, punching my foof and lying with his back on my right hip!

on the right most of the time, with lots of rib kicks!

A lot of our babies seem to like the right hand side eh?

It's weird because I get the biggest kicks there, but I also get ones low down on the inside as well. I guess they are coming from both ends. I must have a ninja in there! Either that or an angry snake... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back