Does your baby have a favourite song?

Annie050408

Reaction score
My little one has been listening to a selection of music from my iphone since about 20 weeks and her favourite song seems to be Positively 4th Street by Bob Dylan - she actually seems to be dancing in there when that song comes on!

How cute!!

My lil'un isn't moving (so I can feel) yet. But I was thinking the other day that X Factor is gonna start soon, and I'm wondering if s/he's gonna pick a winner, lol!!

When I was preg with bella she likes pretty green eyes and marliyn mansons personal Jesus and m'obscene lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reckon its too early for me to get a reaction to music? and how do you do it ? >.<

I just listened to music did things and she always danced aroud kicked ect when a certian track was on lol

I put my iphone on shuffle and lay it on my tummy each night before bed for about half an hour and she has begun to react to some songs way more than others.

Dont have an iphone/ipod, so i just plugged in my big foamy headphones to the computer, balenced them on bump and ran off a playlist.. so far splodge likes Evanescence+Seether - Broken !

Cheated and had the doppler on aswell so i could hear splodge wriggling aswell as feelin the lil kicks!

When I was preg with bella she likes pretty green eyes and marliyn mansons personal Jesus and m'obscene lol

Love it! Ours likes anything by Muse (it's all I ever listen to!) Uprising tends to get him/her moving, think it's the heavy beat that does it!

He/she is gonna be a right little rocker when he/she comes out as her Mummy has wicked taste in music ;) Hehe!

Hehe my bella now now says next next next on music channels till I get to karrang or scuzz lol

Marilyn Manson - Cool!

Dont have an iphone/ipod, so i just plugged in my big foamy headphones to the computer, balenced them on bump and ran off a playlist.. so far splodge likes Evanescence+Seether - Broken !

Cheated and had the doppler on aswell so i could hear splodge wriggling aswell as feelin the lil kicks!

Good choice, I love Seether.

Love it! Ours likes anything by Muse (it's all I ever listen to!) Uprising tends to get him/her moving, think it's the heavy beat that does it!

He/she is gonna be a right little rocker when he/she comes out as her Mummy has wicked taste in music ;) Hehe!

Muse are wicked.

It's far to early for me to know, but I cant wait to subject baby bee to some proper metal! I want a nice little metaller baby, lol.

Hehe my bella now now says next next next on music channels till I get to karrang or scuzz lol

Hahahahahaaa! That daughter of yours has good taste! Mine and OH's taste in music couldn't be any different but hey, the say opposites attract!

Cant wait until baby gets older and we can start taking him/her to Leeds Fest! Gonna miss not going for the next couple of years :-(

WHOAAA Ok maybe not, Taoi Cruz - Dynamite omg.. Its never moved so much!

(put on galaxy radio on my phone, have that on bump hehe)

Last edited:
We're using a classical night/day selection I was given by a sound therapist I know-we play the day one at different points throughput the day and the night one at night time x Seb likes various songs on both cd's but it doesn't have a sleeve so I couldn't tell you which songs he reacts to most x we're going to continue playing the cd's when he arrives

with my other 2 i took the musical part off the cot mobile and played it to bump so they were use to the music when they were born and in there cot/moses basket

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back