• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyway panic!!!

Belle23

Reaction score
Am i the only one who feels like this
I know this sounds awful but I am genuinely panicking that something could go wrong. U read so many stories and I just so badly want my little man safe in my arms. I feel awful for being so worried. Specially as my sister in law has just told me she's pregnant again and I'm worried something will go wrong for us as last time I fell pregnant and it ended in mc my brother in law was pregnant and his was ok and obviously mine wasn't. Im just so scared. Xxxxx

How many weeks are you now hun. You don't have a ticker. I am sure your being followed with consultants and you and baby will be fine x Hugs x

33 weeks tomorrow and I'm signed back to midwife care as had straight forward pregnancy. No consultant anymore. I just get so worried xxxx

Yeah I'm sure you will be fine just keep an eye on your movement and if your worried phone up and go in. I have consultant care from the very beginning because of the diabetes x

Try not to worry it makes things worse, as difficult as that is and I should really practise what I preach!!

When you feel that worry start to take over try and take 5 minutes to stop and breath deeply and repeat to yourself that everything is ok.

There will be times you won't be able to do that and at those times I would call the Maternity unit and get seen.

Pregnancy is a hard thing to do but look at it this way you have made it 33 weeks, that is 33 whole weeks of successfully growing a baby, your nearly there :) that's 33 out of 40 weeks your in the home run you did it..

xxxxxx

I'm the same. Terrified it all goes wrong in last few weeks or at birth. But keep telling myself to stay positive. Good luck honey you'll be a-okay and have bubba in your arms in no time. Chin up xx

I think it's just a natural thing :). I worry about my little one so much but you can't let it get to you, it just makes you feel worse. So just enjoy that everything is going well so far and look forward to meeting him! :D

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

I think it's perfectly normal to worry. I'm terrified that something will go wrong at the birth. I just try and think about how many women give birth to healthy babies every day. Remember, bad news sells, so you will always hear more of the horror stories! xx

theres always worry when pregnant and a whole set of new worries once baby is here but youve got this far xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back