Does anyones OH think they can do EVERYTHING!!

masi

Reaction score
Sorry, long title, but mine does Jack of all trades master of none, and i feel like banging my head on the wall :eh::wall2:
We've not had an oven for about 3 months, and been surviving with 2 rings, our new cooker came yesterday. Yay!! Now lets get an electrician to wire it up for us i say. We don't need to do that says Dh, i'll do it!! He explains he's done it before, its easy!! So i relent
Cooker works fine. Yay!! He really can do it :dance: I proceed to make some choc, and banana muffins, but then, i smell a funny smell, cooker ceases to work!! Dh can't understand whats happened "It can't possibly be my fault" He says. The box all the wires go into has melted, the wire wasn't far enough in Now we have to wait a week for someone to come, and fix it :wall2:

oh no!! :hug: i make me sure my OH doesn't go within 10 yards of any power tools if i'm honest! xx

am I allowed to laugh Gemma.....:oooo:

Of course :lol: I can laugh about it now, but yesterday....!?$&*&, well you get the picture :lol:

I believe congrats are in order too Lisa :dance: You'll have caught up to me in no time :)

:rofl: I do get the picture! OH tried to make a gate once....now THAT was funny....oh and then he made a dog kennel with the left over wood.....we called it 'The Nativity'.....it looked bugger all like a dog house! :rofl:

and thanks hun :hug:

I'm better at DIY than my pen pusher OH. If i'm stuck, i ring my dad :oops: xx

Ohh my god.. Nightmare lol my dad is a "handy man" must say he is very good at doing lots of different things but I believe hes achieved this by trial and error! :rofl:

My OH is all talk no action, has plenty of ideas and plans but thats as far as it goes :wall2: My Dad is great though, he comes to visit spends all weekend doing DIY :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back