Does anyone....

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
...... Feel as though they've forgotten something?! Ive been going through bits that I've got for the baby (my 2nd) and I feel as though I'm missing something?! I know I've still got to get some new Muslin cloths but apart from that I think I'm done!!!

I do, all the time. I think I'm all set apart from muslin cloths and maternity pads, but I still feel like I'm missing something. Just the baby perhaps? :lol:

Hehe maybe thats it!! It just feels as though I haven't got everything but my checklist only has a couple of bits left to get!!!

Yep, I have this feeling all the time!! I start to worry then come to the conclusion that we have a 24 hour Tesco around the corner and if needs be Hubby can pop out.... still doesn't stop me racking my brain trying to figure what I have forgotten!! x

I live right by a 24hr tesco too but agree that it doesn't stop me thinking I've forgotten something major!! I've thought of a couple of things I could do with getting so I'm off to write them down before I forget!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back