Does anyone use Bebo

chickadee1976

Reaction score
Ive noiced alot of people use facebook on here. I use bebo and dont really no anyone who uses facebook. Is it much better or just personal preference or because all your friends use it?

I have used it but I prefer FB and none of my friends use Bebo! FB is much better!

I have both but Bebo I find is shit compared to Facebook. I don't go on my Bebo much anymore. Actually, there is a comment on my about me saying "I live with my boyfriend and no, we're not having kids or getting married". Must update :lol:

I used to have it, but i got sick of constantly being stalked by people so i deleted it. I keep everything to a minimum now.

i have both but use bebo for all my friends & family, fb is mainly for ppl on here :lol:

I use Bebo mostly. Dont really have much friends on facebook.

I've got both bebo and facebook but use and find facebook alot better :)

Neither had facebook but too many silly twats on there tbh!

bebo for me! mainly cos all my friends have it :)

i have both. but tbh i never use bebo. always use my fb tho x
i find it easier on fb when your trying to search someone too, as you search by name and bebo have user names and stuff which sometimes have no relevance to real name (like myspace) x

Iv got bebo and facebook.
But i never use facebook as its too complicated and most of my friends have bebo not fb :)

Facebook all the way but only if you keep it to friends and family and tbh I have most my family on there and its a great way to keep in touch. The only time ive looked on Bebo is when Mel had some weirdo steal photos of Thea :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back