Does anyone NOT need to wee all the time?

LuciaLeek

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a bit concerned that I don't need to wee all of the time. I did go more at first but I was drinking soooo much water, so I put it down to that. I don't really need to get up in the night...only a couple of nights I've actually got up once to wee.

And another thing, my tummy is massive, but it has not hardened up - should it not be hard by now (7+2)? I have a dating scan on Saturday and I'm petrified things aren't going to be right. :help:

Thanks girls

xxx

dont worry i was like that at first, i still dont go for a wee any more than normal in the daytime - i just get up once in night. My belly grew quite a bit when i was around your stage too but i think its mostly bloat cos it went down again. It shouldnt harden up for a while yet because the baby hasnt moved up yet x

I have days where I pee for England and then days when I can't remember the last time I pee'd! lol I think it's all perfectly normal hun!

xxx

Yeah everything will be fine! I'm due soon and I still dont need to pee all the time! I only get up once inthe night some nights, other than that nothing, don't think I pee any more than I use to. In regards to tummy, you couldn't even tell I was pregnant til about 20 weeks so don't worry :) they are only teeny tiny things at 7weeks x

Thanks girls - that makes me feel better. It's just that I hear of everybody else's symptoms and I think.."oh bum, I don't have that" All I have is sore boobies, I'm hungry all of the time, I've gone off milk and sweet things and my tummy is huge!

Thank you for the reassurance! xxx

You've got quite a few symptoms there lol, no need to worry or compare to other people. All sounds good :)

I'm not peeing more that i usually do really, i'm going one more than i normally do at night time. also, only been sick once. my symptoms are really mild atm.... tbh i'd rather they were worse!!!! haha! some days i have no symptoms at all which freaks me out. so i think your alright, keep drinking lots though xxx

Ive never had the need to wee more at all. I was worried I was the only one not weeing, but everything was fine at my scan last week x

All you girls are so lucky me i get up to pee two times every night but i was told your body makes more water to flush your body of toxins. So i must be one toxic chick. lol x x
icon4.gif

At first i never needed to but now i do but i have a water infection so thats maybe why xxx

Hi hun, I'm only a couple of weeks but am really really thirsty all the time, so yes, weeing a lot more than usual. Though personally i think it is because i'm craving alcohol and not getting any so body keeps demaning a drink in the hope it will get a real one. Bad luck body, you get water water everywhere......

omg starfish you got your bfp????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back