does anyone know the latest day you can ov in your cycle??

babyg

Reaction score
hi girls just wondering if anyone knows the answer to the above question?

thanks

It's difficult to say cos everyone is different. I think the minimum it can be is 12 days before your period starts, someone will correct me if that's wrong though I'm sure x

ok thanks hun, its just im on cd21 and havent had pos opk yet?? didnt test on cd 16 and cd18 so may have missed it, been testing since cd1 too soooo been a long month xxx

have you tried keeping a record of you basal body temperature and discharges as this can five you and indication of when ur ovulating.

i always thought i ovulated around a certain time but according to my scans i actually ovulated almst towards end of cycle

you could be having a longer cycle this month. I've heard that the number of days before ovulation can vary quite a bit month to month but the luteal phase (post ov) is normally around the same length each month. xx

Thanks girls only just seen these replies now. I'm currently in my two week wait now, no symptoms tho sooo not feeling positive. Don't know when I ov as I didn't catch it with my opks, I'm taking a step back next cycle and just going with the flow and having plenlty of bd during my whole cycle, I really got stressed out with the opks this cycle sooo not going to even attempt to do my temps.

Soooo plan is to goo with the flow and then if no bfp by xmas ill look into temps etc in the new year, even tho I want my bfp now, I don't think its worth stressing myself out over and think best way forward is just to go with the flow and see what happens :).

I ov'd cd29 last cycle and that's not my latest by a way.

As others have said the key timing is how long between ovulation and af

Ok thanks, I'm think I may have ov before CD15 now tho (when bf was away CD9-9CD15) as af got me today (cow) and iv bd plenty of times after CD15

Soooooo on to oct it is for me, bring it on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back