• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone have days when....

kaz1983

Reaction score
you want to eat all the time and other days when you feel full even after something small to eat - is this normal?

I dont know whether it is because I hardly slept last night and just feel generally rubbish or whether I am worrying about my midwife appointment on Friday. One thing I dont have to worry about is that the midwife is not taking any bloods on Friday as she is leaving it till the day of my scan as they will be taking blood as part of the nuchal scan anyway. I am a nightmare patient when it comes to getting blood out of me as I have rubbish veins lol

Thanks girls hope you are all well and having a good day xx

At the beginning i ate all the time... literally!! Now it's calming down and i don't really even want to snack now. I have gone off sweets all together too :(

Plus i have crappy veins like you aswell and had to go to hospital to have it taken because my midwife couldn't get any blood out of me!!! The male nurse was so nice and i didn't feel a thing :D

For me is eat everything you cna find around and then be hungry again in 2 h....can't wait forthe stage that I feel too full lol.

Last edited:
Thanks girls

The male nurse in our ward is really good at taking blood too .....coincidence for male nurses lol

I just felt it was perhaps too early to be past the pacman impression stage (unless I am now eating the kind of food thats filling me up for longer) so now obviously Im thinking theres something wrong. I didnt have sickness the other day and worried then it came back later on its a vicious circle just wish I was having my scan and could see the minion was still there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back