does anyone else have this problem?

budge

Reaction score
cold feet?

i have cold feet all the time. If my feet are cold I am cold all over. For example right now im sat here and im in a fleecy pyjama top and bottom BUT my feet are bare and cold and becasue of this im cold all over despite wooly pj's.
strange eh.

i am going to go and get my thick wooly socks now and i will soon warm up.

I know this is not a case for everyone as my mum has constantly warm feet and so does my husband.

when i am in bed and up to naughties i keep my socks on you know. Coz if i don't then im too cold for naughties. Hubby hates it - he says it the biggest turn off to be having sex with someone with eye ore padded totes socks on.

im the same, im always cold - at the mo i have my pjs on, a hoody, 2 pairs of socks, my duvet n im sat infront of an electric heater!! Still cold, iv been to the docs about it cos mum thought there was sumthing wrong wif me LOL - but i was told that sumtimes people suffer from this and that there isnt really nething i can do, part from move to the carribian (sp) :rotfl:

budge said:
he says it the biggest turn off to be having sex with someone with eye ore padded totes socks on.
:rotfl:

maybe i'm weird i LIKE having cold feet. i cant sleep unless i stick my feet out of the covers and when my feet are hot i get flustered!

do u hav cold hands too? they say it means u hav a warm heart.

have you ever smoked budge?
you can get a problem with your hands and feet circulation due to smoking

I've always had cold feet. They feel cold inside my socks. :?

I try to warm them up on OH's bum in bed. He hates it but I've told him now we're married it's his husbandly duty :D

oh god my feet are the bane of my life lol

they dont feel cold, but if I get the slightest draft on them I get bad cramps which do odd things to my toes, I cant bend my toes normally, I have the most stiff and unflexible feet and toes ever lol!

Im not sure what it is, its just always been like that and I cant EVER have bare feet :cry: :wall:

Budge, im the same with keeping socks on in bed and my OH hates it too :rotfl:

Charlotte & Emily said:
have you ever smoked budge?
you can get a problem with your hands and feet circulation due to smoking

i have NEVER smoked! :shock: not even a drag of one!

i think i just have bad circulation to my feet1 :lol:

Minxy said:
I've always had cold feet. They feel cold inside my socks. :?

I try to warm them up on OH's bum in bed. He hates it but I've told him now we're married it's his husbandly duty :D

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back