• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anybody want to be my friend? Grovel grovel

How do you get a background for the profile :think:

I've added you.

Just seen your in Derby too, I come from a place called sandiacre which is inbetween derby and nottingham lol

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
I've added you.

Just seen your in Derby too, I come from a place called sandiacre which is inbetween derby and nottingham lol

xSuzx

Thats not far from me I';m in Derby City Centre......Sandiacre is up the A50 I think :think: Never been good with roads......it took be 5 hours to get my dads once - was only 40 miles away :rotfl:

Woohooooooo I have friends :cheer:

No idea about Kaiser Cheifs background Mel.....I'll ask me sis when she's about she's a fountain of knowledge when it comes to myspace...not that she's added me yet :shakehead:

Picture543.jpg

well hello mr Wilson dont mind if i do :rotfl:

hes so freaking yummy
:dance:

Mel&Hope said:
Picture543.jpg

well hello mr Wilson dont mind if i do :rotfl:

hes so freaking yummy
:dance:

You crack me up.......I hope that is elderflower water in those glasses & that you haven't taken to drinking in the day :rotfl:

Hun he could offer me owt i would take it, hehe tahat sounded rude but i would :lol: :moon: Hes mighty fine i tells ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back