dodgy belly at 36 + weeks

katrina1985

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, have been looking at the posts for last few weeks and found them very helpful.
Just a quick question.....for the last few days i have been feeling very sick and had a constant "dodgy" feeling. Im sure it is prob just pregnancy hormones, but just wanted to know if any of you other preg ladies had this at simular stage in pregnancy and what could it be?
Would ask midwife, but the care around here is so slow that if i was to call the office then by the time she got back to me baby would be here :rotfl:
Katrina xxxxx

Hey hun :wave:
I'm a bit behind you but a couple of weeks ago I had a bit of a dodgy tummy for a few days and I know quite a lot of the girls on here have had a few upset stomachs. I think its just one of the many joys of pregnancy! although it could be your body having a clear out (sorry if TMI!) ready for labour and birth. Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to the forum!! :wave:

I was sick at the weekend!! It was friggin horrible :( Plus, I've had bouts of diarrhoea too over the last few weeks which have amounted to nothing... Some say it's a clear out - I say it's a cop out lol. :lol:

I think it's just one of those things. Hormones getting ready to evict baby and prepare the body post baby which leads to dodgy tummies :(

I sympathise! :hug: xx

Ive had to make some dashes to the toilet myself over the last few days after some squiffy feelings in my stomach, it must be a fun part of pregnancy that they dont tell you about in the books!
Hope you feel better soon :hug:
P.s Welcome to the Forum!! :cheer: x

Hi :wave:

I've been feeling a bit sick and under the weather today - also had to go to the loo a couple of times today :( Still not feeling 100% but am guessing this is normal pregnancy crapness :hug:

Hiya,

Dodgy bellys are my speciality (15 years of crohns) My gastro consultant told me that towards the end of your pregnancy your hormones are tapering off and the ones which were causing the slowing down of your bowel movements are less. I am not looking forward to the end of the pregnancy with the state of my poor colon!

Claire x

Ahhh thanks people. i thought it might just be pregnancy hormones, it is good to know its not just me lol.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back