Doctors

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Flossy82, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Flossy82

Flossy82 Well-Known Member

Hi is it just me or are they useless i have just come back from taking myself and frankie down for our post-natal check up might aswell of not bothered she only got weighed and her head measured by the healthvisitor and then all the doc did was ask me a couple of qu. and at the same time i told him about frankie being a bit sick and he then checked her over and that was it basically i mean what waste of time so much for it being a post-natal checkup didnt even ask how i was or anything not even what form of contraceptive i wanted to use. hmmmm bloody doctors are useless. :evil: :wall:

2. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

oh i no dont get me started, my old doc didnt speak a word of english and didnt listen to a thing i told him, iv got a new female doc now only met her once she seems better but now when ever Dior is ill i deal with it myself as i am sick of being told its al in my head

3. Hypnorm

Hypnorm Well-Known Member

mine was much the same
    hi how r u, all ok , any problems? and that was it gave ewan a brief look over.

i was expecting a get your kit off and check the stitches! i was also told that i may get an internal

4. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

When i had Amy they went into the ins and outs of a ducks arse,checked me and Amy asked about contreception the lot.

When i went with Jack she checked Jack that was it!!! No questions or anything!!

Why does stuff change in the space of a couple of years?

5. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

My Doctors are CRAP too! We dont even get a 6-week check!!! - so I am going to book one anyway.

I dont want D/H to check my lovely 2 tears and Epistonmy (or however you spell it!) has healed up properly!!!!

L x