Doctors

MissGobby

Reaction score
just replied to a post regarding doctors appointment and just thought......i moved house last week, about 30mins from where i lived with my mum (its still in the same town!!) BUT i havent informed my doctors as we are only renting for 6 months then dont know where we are going, so didnt think there would be any point BUT now i am pregnant, do i still need to change it or does it not matter?!? :think:

you need to change hun as doctors work in catchment areas and if you needed a home visit they wouldnt come

Yeah but by the time i have LO i wont be living there, who knows where yet, i am guessing it may be back at mums for a while till we get a house sorted, so is there any point until the lease on this place is up and we know exactly where we are going?x

i would talk to your doctor hun and see what they say as it would depend n which address you are going to use

I didnt change doctors for ages but i have now even though i only intended on living here 6months. It fairly easy to move and you can always change back again. If you are going to move though then do it asap as they take a week or so to sort your records out so you cant actually make an appointment stright away. We had to wait about 8 days :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back