do you wanna laugh lol

well they werent worried but i was as the cord got wrapped round amy i had an anteria placenta i think it was at the front and when amy was getting delivered it was round her neck and it was following her aswell so as they were holding amy and was trying to move her to the resusitation crib thing it was still wrapped around her so it was like 2 mins after she was delivered when they realised that the cord was around her neck so they eventually cut it she let out a scream and cryied then stopped breathing,

they sed its unusual for the placenta to detatch it self whilst still bein attached to a baby then once amy was ok after 5 mins the midwife was pulling on the plecenta to get it out i was like let it come out naturally i wasnt loosing much blood but no she kept pulling it till it came out

Where was Amy then while you were eating your Twirl 10 mins after all this drama?

After all that you must seriously have got up and clean quickly for that video 10 minutes later!

amy was out in the scbu they wouldnt let me see her till about 9 30 was the first time we saw her. and the hospital give me the choclate bar lol coz they didnt have any bread left till delivery on monday to that part of the hospital. there wasnt that much mess to clean up they clleaned the bed sheet straight after the placenta came out they asked me to stand up so they can chage the sheet and told be to put me clothes on they sed that the needed the room straight away but yet i was still inthe room an hour after she was delivered so they must of needed it that quick lol it so frustrating how they treated me. 2 mins after the placenta was delivered they asked me to stand up what happened if i faited or something did happen while i was standing up.

That does seem quick to get you up :shock: I know Amy was taken away but considering they usually want as much skin to skin contact as possible after the birth you'd think they wouldn't assume the room would be available. Lucky you didn't need any stitches or anything!

I wish I'd been given chocolate as soon as my 2 were born!

i couldnt have skin to skin coz she stop breathing for about 1 min the cried then stopped again they got her on the resusitate table got her breathing again as the switched of the resisitate table to rush her upstairs the oxygen that suppose to be supplied all the time failed so she stopped breathing again and was virtually dieing then, they brought another one in for her and got her going again but that was touch and go i was really upset at this point then they brought her round and rushed her straight upstairs after all this i was in shock and didnt know how to react then oh took this video he nearly fainted b4 doing the video thou, i know and he say he knows he shouldnt have done it but he sed he was only trying to make me not worry about her men hide things better than women then the docs came in and explained everything about what happen and sed they only reason she stopped breathin the last time she did was coz the oxygen failed on the lil resu table when the switched it off , they run by battery , the doc sed the battery wasnt charged properly and the oxygen failed to be on all the tym plus when they got her on the other table they tried to put some tubes up her nose thats how they noticed her nose.

they thought she might have brain damage, but luckily the brain scan she had came back clear so shes been a very lucky girl im so pleased i didnt stay at home, coz i probably ended up having her there and she might not of been her today

after a dramatic detatchment of the placenta in thats way i'm surprised you were on your own. let alone told to get dressed, why would they tell you to get dressed that bizarre.

yeah well that was there excuse they sed to me

ooo do you want some toast?

i sed yes

she left and the come back say theres no bread so you cant have toast but here i got you a twirl

considering i didnt have anything to eat coz apparently its better not to have anything till after your giving birth which i got told off the midwife when i phnoed to say i was going in, i was starving so ended up having a twirl

after a dramatic detatchment of the placenta in thats way i'm surprised you were on your own. let alone told to get dressed, why would they tell you to get dressed that bizarre.

according to them they needed the room straightaway, but yet after all this i was still in an hour after they hurried e to get dressed

I think after pushing a baby out and someone handed me a bleeding twirl I'd have threw it at them :shakehead:

Did they have no tea either?

ahhh bad news with chocolate is never really bad news!!I think Im gonna be a right snob and bring a lunchbox with my own food in. I dont eat white bread!!

i was offered when and accepted but when i got it it was stone cold and i was like i wanna go home im not staying here after they treated me they ay they had OH had a word with senior midwife and all he got was a shrug of the shoulders ive now got a complaint going about the way they treated me. and how the equp failed which i could of ended up losing my baby coz it didnt work properly

ahhh bad news with chocolate is never really bad news!!I think Im gonna be a right snob and bring a lunchbox with my own food in. I dont eat white bread!!

ive noticed these hospitals down here only offer white bread, when i was on the ward at the hospital amy was born in b4 she went to leeds only had white bread on offer for breakfast they sed they didnt supply brown bread coz its more expensive then white but if you request it the night b4 you want it they can get it in it so weird ill be glad when amy is out of hospital.

that is wierd. sometimes the cheap 'brown' bread is just dyed that colour and its no better for you than white!! I eat granary or at least wholemeal. Honestly all the money they invest trying to make people eat healthier then give you cheap white bread with zero nutritional value after the most tiring effort of labour. Im packing a lunch box, Ive worked too hard on my health and diet to get it ruined by health care professionals!!

lol youd think the hospital food would be a bit better and more tasty aswell thats what ill do if i ever hve another one also go to a different hospital id rath give birth up in leeds then down here lol ive had alot more support up there. and they have more time for you too but im not planning on having any for a year or two now till amy is well and fit i dont think i could go thru all that agian im really surprised and proud of myself for coping the way i have x

:yay: you've done really well hun, Im sure you'll be a fab mummy!

OH mum keeps saying im going to get PND but im proving her wrong OH makes sure im eating and gets to see amy and that lol OH doesnt get on with his mam and she hates the fact we have a baby, also his sister is pregnant and hates that amy is get attetion off OH dad and step mam so she makes up these lyes and say aload of crap that isnt true like everyone i know was having a go at mefor not seeing amy offten and shuld be up there rather than sitting on the lappy, and she sed everyone was having a go at her for other reasons so i found out that was a lie but i just ignore them and know that im doing my best i can to go see amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back