Do you have a phobia??

Melly+2

Reaction score
Everyone says that mine is the wierdest one ever so i thought id see if any of you girls can beat it.

My biggest phobia is of bits, yes bits, like when you wash the pots and there are loads of bits just floating about in the water :puke: :puke: i have to wear gloves other wise i refuse to do em lol
Anyone have a worse one than me :lol:

:shock: FROGS!!! :shock:
they terrify me - might have somethin to do with the fact i ate a tadpole as a dare when i was about 8 and my mum told me a frog would grow in my belly!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

im like that hun - its a good way of getting out of washing the pots :lol: :lol:

my phobia isnt weird but i have a phobia of......needles!!!

cant stand them, i only have them if i really HAVE to, they make me feel sick just thinking about them and i start shaking, i have to turn my head when i see them on TV like on Holby City :puke: :puke: :puke:

i also am scared of the dark, just the thought of a ghost or an evil spirit might get me :(

mummykay said:
they terrify me - might have somethin to do with the fact i ate a tadpole as a dare when i was about 8 and my mum told me a frog would grow in my belly!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: and did it???

Only the norm for, spiders
13.gif

I am terrified of bogies/snot... whatever you want to call it!

Honestly I am so sick if I see them... if I have a cold I am always sick to as I HATE having to blow my nose!!

Me and my hubby have a deal.... I'll clean poopy bums if he cleans runny noses!!

needles, spiders and green wire fences :roll:

im of the opinion that no phobia is "irrational",. if it scares you then why would you want to see it :rotfl:

Balloons :oops: I hate them - helium foil ones aren't so bad, but I hate latex balloons, I have a fear of them popping....and when they are on the floor they seem to follow me & taunt me.

I used to be a restaurant manager & always used to give kids parties a wide birth if they brought in balloons - I never offered to decorate the table for them.

One of my staff members didn't think I was serious - so popped a balloon in my face using a bill spike - & I screamed and started shaking!! Had a panic attack in front of everyone, and ended up sat outside for about 15 minutes recovering from the shock :oops:

I'm also scared of the normal stuff like snakes and clowns.

I also HATE boats!!

I hate fish - can't stand them swimming around, big googly eyes, holes in their side to breath, gross!! :puke:

No idea how/why it started....I used to happily eat prawns, fish fingers etc then all the sudden they scare the cr*p out of me!! :shock:

I'm not good with heights :( I hate them but it's so irrational. I keep trying to make myself get over it by climbing ladders/high up assault courses but no, they still terrify me :(

nicki said:
mummykay said:

nope thank god!!!! Jamie would have been fightin with a frog in my belly!!!! :rotfl: :puke: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
nicki said:
mummykay said:

nope thank god!!!! Jamie would have been fightin with a frog in my belly!!!! :rotfl: :puke: :rotfl:

Can you be sure tho.???? :shock: :rotfl:

aaaargh nicki shush!!!! scarin me now!!!!! frogs are evil things with their croakin and hoppin, sends shivers down my spine!!!!

My Phobia is of being sick, anyone else being sick (apart from baby sick :think: ...weird) I have panic attacks & get pains across my chest if i feel sick or anyone else does :oops:

I had a friend who had a ketchup phobia. She was OK if it was a sealed bottle, but if you took the lid off she would freak out. She used to say it was as if it was just "lurking" there in the bottle getting ready to jump out. :lol:

freshly opened jars of mayo - I have a recurring dream with swimming pools filled with different stuff that I have to jump into. Set custard is fine because you can bounce on it, water is fine because you can swim, but the mayo one is like quicksand and it sucks you in. A freshly opened jar reminds me of it and I have to get someone to splodge the surface for me.

Fish in tanks - I get all panicky and claustrophobic that they're drowning. We have a froggy bath plug and I wont let anyone use it cos I get the same feeling - poor froggy is drowning :(

I have the typical phobia of heights

But i also CANT stand anyone touching my nose, its horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back