Do you ever wonder

muffinferon

Reaction score
What your babies dream about? I had Logan sleeping on me there and he had a smile on his face then a petted lip straight after. Do babies actually have dreams?? Are they like ours? I wish I could get in Logan's mind and see what he sees when sleeping

I often wonder about this. Since they can't really dream about concepts i'm guessing that it might be things they've seen during the day, faces and whatnot. Who knows.

Apparently there's an old saying that the angels are playing with them when they dream. I think that's lovely xx

Alyssa smiles in her sleep all the time, then on rare occasions she cries a lil bit like shes upset then shes still asleep when i go to her and she stops really quick

Aww love the angels idea.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

It's one of them things we'll never know isn't it. So would love to! Sounds silly but I wondered if there was voices in dreams as they don't know words or meanings so wonder if it's just noises in their dreams. On a different side, I love watching him smile in his sleep, makes me want to wake him up and squeeeeze him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back