• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do we ever learn?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all can i just ask do we ever learn last night me and the o/h went out for a drink as the mil had kindly agreed to watch the babe's for us we also met up with some mates to well i thought id only have a few (was on vodka + coke) and it was a competition between me and one of the others to see who could neck our drinks the quickest :oops: well my god i got absolutely drunk and when we got back home it felt so sick when i went to lay down the room was spinning and god i felt the worse i have felt in a long time and as a result i wake up today with a filthy bad hangover :oops: i never learn i though after the bad drinking session we had on holiday i swore i wouldnt get like it again but guess what i did so naughty me i have no simpathy with myself :(

im going out to get drunk tonight for the first time since ever having children...

wow god help manchester , im on strict orders not to phone home or worry and let myself loose for one night

i am not looking forward to hangovers again, had enough sickness at beginning of this pregnancy!!

Have fun dionne let us know any goss tomorrow, as you know you dont have your own gossip when you are preggers so crave anyone elses !! haha xx

Ive no sympathy only jealousy :lol:
Glad you had a good time. BTW, who won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back