• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

do u think i could be pregnant?

justine1401

Reaction score
Hi ya,

Not sure if i'm pregnant? What u think? I was on the pill mercillon (low dose) and had my LMP starting sun 8th April (lasted 2 days). I was meant to begin my next pack of pills on thurs 12th but forgot. Split up with my partner so didn't really think anything of it and didn't bother taking the pill this month. Me and my partner got back together and had unprotected sex on sun 15th. Over past 4-5 days I've been having some symptoms such as the feeling that I might come on and strange feeling in my stomach (had this last time was pregnant), slight nausia and nipples sore to touch, also had a brownish gooie discharge about 4/5 days ago (implantation bleed?). But can it be possible that i could be pregnant as its too soon after my period, however could not taking my pill have made me ovulate sooner? what u think? could i be pregnant? or was it too soon after my LMP?

You'll only really know for sure if you test hun :hug:

Not sure when to test? if i did concieve then I would be due sunday I think? but 28 days after my lmp is the following sunday ???????????

test are really accurate now and can tell at the slightest dose of the hormone that sets the pregnancy button off....you'll only really know if u do a test babes. let us no xxx

have u explained it to your gp? test with them its free :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back