• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do i have a weird baby/ am i doing something wrong?

emmie

Reaction score
The last 3 nights Blake has slept through the night, the first night 9.30pm - 7am the second night 11pm - 7am and then last night 9.30pm - 6am after reading loads and loads of posts on here from people with younger and old babies theres dont seem to be doing this. He is bottle fed and is currently having a whopping 6oz. Should i be waking him for feeds then as everyone elses babies seem to need to feed in the night :? I cant say im not enjoying the sleep because i am but i am just concerened i am not feeding him enough now :( I always thought he would wake if hungry is this right or can they sooth themselves to sleep with dummy?

Dont wake him, he must be getting enough during the day to sustain him over night or he would wake.

Congrats on your sleeping baby

Hun he would wake soon enough if he was hungry!

Think yourself very very lucky, and enjoy the sleep!!

He will let you know if hes hungry :hug: Let him sleep and enjoy it. Ivys always been a good little sleeper too. 6oz is quite a bit but then if hes taking it he must need it :D :hug:

You are just incredibly lucky! Make the most of it before any growth spurts!

Stop showing off!! :lol:

Definately leave him to sleep and enjoy it!!

Claire x

nori said:
Stop showing off!! :lol:

Definately leave him to sleep and enjoy it!!

Claire x

Lol, its only been 3 days as we all know it can change at any min lol, i know 6oz seems alot but as my health visitor said if he didnt need or want it he would refuse it or bring it back up. Hes asleep right now were hoping he sleeps until 9ish so he has a feed and straight to bed heres hoping it continues :pray: :pray:

Macey started sleeping through at 5-6 weeks enjoy it! he may wake more often during a growth spurt

Hun both Lola-Mae and Dillon have slept through from very young! Lola first started sleeping through at 2.5 weeks and I was concerned as I felt she wasnt getting enough food as 2.5 weeks is very young but she is fine! Shes putting on lots of weight etc! Some babies sleep lots, some babies dont! :hug:

You havent got a weird baby hun, just a very contented one. My Jessica was like that, a great sleeper from early on. She has went through periods of waking during the night but I cant really remember these.

Enjoy your sleep :dance:

well he slept through again last night but he didnt wake until 9am :eek: then he had another bottle and a nappy change and we both fell asleep again until 1pm :eek: i am loving this lol now im not worried about him getting enough food i am enjoying the sleep :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: it lasts lol

emmie said:
well he slept through again last night but he didnt wake until 9am :eek: then he had another bottle and a nappy change and we both fell asleep again until 1pm :eek: i am loving this lol now im not worried about him getting enough food i am enjoying the sleep :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: it lasts lol

Yet you are still rubbing it in! :)

I'm also giving Ollie 6oz's but he does tend to bring a fair bit back up after a burp. How many feeds do you manage to get in a day?

Im trying to figure out your secret! lol

Claire x

Jacob is breastfed and has always slept through. I guess some babies just... do! :D

:cheer: well done Blake!!

Kai started doing this, well sleeping through from 11pm - 5am, but now he's back to his old routine. He's like clockwork, 9pm, 2am, 5am, 7am! Tell me your secret emmie, this is brilliant!!

I hope my baby is as good as yours :lol: you are so lucky hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back