do babies have a 3 month growth spurt?

sarah2807

Reaction score
As the title says really.
violet was doing really well with her nightime sleeping and was only waking up once around 4am for a feed (she even slept through twice). For the psat few days she has woken twice a night for a feed once around 12 then again around 4. I know it's not too bad and people have a lot worse, it's just starnge cos she was doing really well and now it feels like we've taken a step back.
Could it be down to a growth spurt? :think: or any other ideas?

thanks xxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Faith has been through this too - i don't know what it was but she started waking more often - only for food then she would go back to sleep. It did last a few weeks - waking at maybe 1am and 4-5am ish but last night she went from 8.30pm-5.30am and then she fed and went back to sleep for a couple more hours -

i reckon Violet will do the same and get back into her old sleeping pattern soon :) i'm hoping this is the beginning of Faith sleeping through permanently now!

i really hope so as adam has gone from sleeping through to waking loads in the night this past week, i hadn't thought of a growth spurt until i saw this post!!

Around 12 weeks iirc there is one. So yes, could explain it.

I posted the exact same thing cause Maia started waking more often when she was approaching 3 months.

Charlie:-) said:
I posted the exact same thing cause Maia started waking more often when she was approaching 3 months.

Did her sleeping return to how it was before?

sarah2807 said:
Charlie:-) said:

Did her sleeping return to how it was before?

Yes then she started sleeping through :cheer:

Yes then she started sleeping through

oh ...I hope that happens :cheer: ....We were soooooooo close to it before then this started. :shakehead:

Thanks everyone. :D
I'm glad it's down to a growth spurt and not just my baby deciding to wake up for nothing......I'm sure by the time this one is over it'll be time for the 4 month one! :lol: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back