dizzy spells

Mike

Reaction score
hi all.

Ellie keeps having dizzy spells and feeling sick.
from research of what happens roughly this week, the baby starts his growth spurt.
maybe this could be causing it. i wanted to call doc but she wont let me yet. if she dont feel better later then im calling regardless just to get her checked out.
she was doing alot of tidying yesterday, she seems to be nesting. no matter what i tell her she just does what she wants and dont listen so i can do sod all with her. shes always been stubborn.

Is it normal to get these dizzy spells???

worried.....

I have had the feeling sick back again have to eat little and often again like the beginning, also I have really low blood pressure and midwife warned me i could faint and feel dizzy luckily i haven't as yet, but also the food may help eating little and often. I hope she feels better soon.

Well as you know we are due at same time and I have also had dizzy spells and been feeling faint for the last couple of weeks. I saw my GP about it last week and she took my blood pressure which was the low side of the normal range. Doc said it's normal for blood presure to drop a little in late pregnancy and you need to eat little and often, take it a bit easier and always get up slowly to avoid rushes of blood to the head. Hope this helps - it wouldn't hurt for Ellie just to get her BP measured just to check it's not really low xx

well she has just got up and said she feels better. she has been laying down for last couple of hours and she had a bar of chocolate a little while ago.
says she is better but i want her blood pressure checked tomorrow at docs.
6 weeks to go. she is looking massive now. lol. she hates me saying that, lol.

Awww don't call her massive lol.

I had a few dizzy spells before my 28 wk bloods were taken. Found out I was anaemic and they iron tablets have helped alot. Hope she's ok.

x x x x

she has had all the checks done in past, sugar has been fine, blood pressure has been fine.
maybe she is just going to have a bad week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back