discharge

cassi

Reaction score
I have been getting a creamy white discharge lately, not so much smelly and not sticky or yellow or itchy so i dont think its an infection. But as i have said in the symptons thread last week i was getting show like discharge but now i have a really creamy white discharge.

Any ideas?

thanks
cas x

It might be thrush babe or just something harmless. Maybe get your GP to check for you hun if it doesn't clear up as thrush type infections can bring on labour apparently xx

my discharge got very heavy in pregnancy. as long as it dont itch its not thrush. also thrush gets pasty and a little greeny.

oh the joys of pregnancy hehe xxxx

Ive had thrush too during this pregnancy, I don't think thats what you have its just proberly an increase in discharge, which I also have.

Fun ay :lol:

its definatly not thrush..when i get thrush it lets me know about it lol!!! ugh just the thought of it is making me itchy lol!!

I was hoping someone would say "ohhh i got that just before iwas going into labour" lol

Ok well unless it dosnt get itchy or smelly il leave it and just wear pantyliners

thx girls x

oh it will be normal preggo discharge cassi.

Don;t worry about it. Im constantly hot and sticky. Its such a waste too coz Ive gone right off sex

so have i...but since im at my moms all week im starting to miss my baby :(

cas xx

Ewwww I HATE discharge, what is it with pregnancy and having copious amounts??? Yes, you dont have periods in pregnancy but then continual heavy discharge kinda makes up for that!

awful isn't it jade. I feel like a giant slug.

ive had the same thing... went to my gp and they told me i have high amounts of protein in my urine..

they tested it and told me i have an uti.. so ill be on anti-biotics for a while

its definatly not a uti i used to get it loads...i have my own uristix (to check protein) and its fine, are you sure you didnt just get some of the discharge in you're wee cause this will contain alot of protein..this is what i have done not long ago and it really worried me but i realised i must have gotten discharge in my urine which caused it to say lots of protein..

I had a UTI, i think i have another one as the pains have come back. My doc gave me thrush cream with my antibiotics (something about he finds women get thrush after an infection). but the last couple of days my discharge has gone a nasty green colour. Ive got no itchy feeling or anything else different, apart from the (what i think is another uti) pain.

ive got a midwife appointment at 3.30 today, so im going to mention it to her then, but what could it be?

cassi said:
its definatly not a uti i used to get it loads...i have my own uristix (to check protein) and its fine, are you sure you didnt just get some of the discharge in you're wee cause this will contain alot of protein..this is what i have done not long ago and it really worried me but i realised i must have gotten discharge in my urine which caused it to say lots of protein..

its definietly uti.. i had my results on tuesday.. but i need to do another sample for them to double check that it hasnt cleared up so they can give me anti-biotics

afaik if it goes yellow or green then its a UTI.

Ok ebony, hope all has cleared :).

I used to get UTI's all the time hence the doc giving me my own uristix when i got pg lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back