Back pain and increased discharge

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
hey all
sorry before hand for tmi.

i woke up earlier and it felt like i had a trickling down below, it wasnt but i have noticed there is a significant increase in discharge, iv also got bad mid-low back pain and have had a number of shooting pains there as well.
i have been diagnosed with sciatica but that usually affects my lower back.

hope its nothing to worry about lol x

If you are worried ring the mw hun. I get so many aches pains and twinges that I can't explain but very often its just cos baby is in an awkward spot and they go when he moves. Try going on all fours for a bit. My dc amounts change a lot xxxxxxx

dc amount changes by the day here, in fact usually there isnt a lot then it sort of gushes a bit lol. random pains here aswell. today i think baby is mostly on the left as the left half of my pelvis/foof has pains in it when standing and walking more than the right side lol

I had similar yesterday morning lots of dc cramps and thick jelly stuff (sorry tmi) thought I was starting loosing my plug but as yet not lost any more just got cramps and backache :(

Last edited:
I have had that the past couple of days with added foof and period pains!!!

I have the same more dc and lower back aches, i find a bath takes the pains right away! I also have felt pressure in my foof a lot lately xxx

glad i'm not the only one! lol i found sitting on my knees and pushing against my ball stops my back hurting so much i get pains downstairs when harry pushes down midwife said he was low down but not quite engaged yet. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back