Difficult week !!

Duds

Reaction score
:wave: havent been on for a while, had the hardest week...
story goes...
Had the DH family staying for Aimee's naming ceremony so had been rushing around after everyone then on sunday had Aimee's naming ceremony at a local pub which went well although she was a bit grouchy as she was a bit poorly, then I got really ill sunday evening :puke: :puke:
had to call NHS direct then the emergancy doctor who told me I had food posioning :shock: over half of our guests then went down with it including my mum and pregnant sister :( (which also ment i had no one to look after aimee for me!)
And to top it of Aimee's top tooth is breaking and she is not a happy bunny!

My poor DH THANK GOD was ok and had to look after me, Aimee and work from home ! Today is my first day up and about but im feeling much better.

I have now been told it could of been gastroentinitus which Aimee could have passed around as babies carry different to adults... Im not sure what to do or how to investigate if it was food posioning from the pub, we have spoken to them and of course they told us no other reports etc.

Bit embarrassing I may have posioned my whole family ! :oops:

Oh no Duds, poor you hun! HUGS!!!
Did the pub do the catering? If they did, id deffinatly take it further.

sounds like rough week, glad your feelin better now :hug:

does anyone realise you might of poisoned them? :shhh:

Oh no hun what a nightmare! :hug:

thought you had been very quiet lately, now i know why!

glad you are feeling better, shame Aimmee is having a tough time teething :( poor little love.

must get together again soon - happy to play hostess at mine seeing as i think the park weather may be gone now :?

actually was meaning to speak to you about a poss meet up with Davina this month - during half term - will have to check if she is still up for it.

take care of yourself hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hels said:
Oh no Duds, poor you hun! HUGS!!!
Did the pub do the catering? If they did, id deffinatly take it further.

Yes, they did a 2 course lunch with a choice of 3, my mums sure it is food posioning but im not soo sure as all the people that were affected didnt all have the same thing but I suppose they could of used the same dodgy cream or something .... :think:
I dont know how to take it further.....

Yep Lyn they all know it was down to us wether it was the food or a bug!
x

I guess its proving it now isnt it.??
I dont know what to suggest. Id defo do some research, but since you will probably all be better now it might be difficult to prove. Ahhh bless OH looking hafter you both!

yeah I think the only way is providing a sample :puke: yuck ! I'll have a surf and see what i can find....

Dh was fantastic, rubbed my back when i was sick all night, made sure all washing & ironing was done (even if Aimee was dressed in a pair of shorts and a jumper!) oh, and walked the dog.
Just shows cant really do without them ! :)

Duds said:
(even if Aimee was dressed in a pair of shorts and a jumper!) ! :)

haha men!!!

sorry to hear you have a crap week, poor you i hate being sick :(

xxx

Oh hun how horrid for you. Sorry you've had such a crap week. If you need anything at all PM me & I will be happy to help out.

How Amiee Is feeling better soon & those pegs stop giving her jip :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back