did anyone watch...

Skyla

Reaction score
...a program on BBC2 last week about teen mums and a special school for young mums who want to take their GCSEs?

I thought it was a really lovely program which didn't sugarcoat anything but didnt steriotype teen mummies :)

Did it have a girl on it who had a home birth? I think its the same thing as u are mentioning. I really enjoyed it and thought it showed teen mums in a positive light. Although did you see how much they were embaressed and giggling in sex ed...makes you wander how they got pregnant in the first place loL!

Yep! That's the one :)

Yes, I thought it was all very positive and it seemed as though all the girls had done their very best to make good of a situation and home life which was perhaps not so good in some cases.

I thought the school was pretty much inspirational - the teachers and the general support network really moved me I have to say.

Hehe, well...I guess we've all been there and done that :p Although you might expect them to be slightly more mature about the whole thing but I guess if you haven't previously been taught the ins and outs of pregnancy and sex then you shouldn't be expected to react any differently to how they did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back