Did anybody?

timsmom

Reaction score
I've just had my scan and been told I'm 10 weeks. I was absolutely sure of my dates and they have put me back a week and five days . :( I have a second scan in two weeks as i have to have a downs test between 11 and 13 weeks.

Has anyone else been told their dates are wrong to later be told they are further on than they were originally told. I wonder if my baby is just a slow starter and will catch up later??!!

yeah lots have been put back on a scan before they are 12 weeks.... it can take a while for a baby to implant into the uterus wall..try not to worry..even if you only had sex once.. and you know thats when u got preg.. it can be a few days out as sperm can live for 5 days in teh cervix, then the egg can take a few days to travel down to the womb and imbed.

yeh i was put back by ten days, was really frustrating cos i was like woo im in 2nd tri in a week but had my scan and still had 10 days to go,

I was put back two weeks at six week scan forward five days at 12 week scan and forward 10 days at 20 weeks - I dont think it is an exact science at all - dont worry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back