Dicky tummy

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler has been CONSTANTLY pooing the last couple of days. He even went 3 times last night alone! His poos have been even more watery than usual like wet staining in the nappy. Do u think he's ill?

Awww :hugs: does he seem ill in any other way? Ariel started pooing every other day around 6 weeks but the last 4 days it's been almost non stop! And they've gone from thick and gloopy to seedy again. But he's clearly going through a growth spurt because he's feeding literally non stop so I guess it all has to go somewhere lol! Could it be that? X

Is there a chance he could be constipated? it's more unlikely in bf babies but can still happen. The bowel produces lots of faecal fluid to try and shift it and this is very watery. Albert had this a few days back and some cooled boiled water cleared it for him....back to the glue like paste poo again eewwww lol. The way I saw it was if he wasn't constipated the water would help keep him hydrated anyway so may be worth a shot

Hope it clears up soon :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

Is there a chance he could be constipated? it's more unlikely in bf babies but can still happen. The bowel produces lots of faecal fluid to try and shift it and this is very watery. Albert had this a few days back and some cooled boiled water cleared it for him....back to the glue like paste poo again eewwww lol. The way I saw it was if he wasn't constipated the water would help keep him hydrated anyway so may be worth a shot

Hope it clears up soon :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

If that is the case I'm away from home I have nothing sterile to put any fluid in :| how do you know if it's just runny or faecal fluid?

If he's well in himself then I think chances are he's just poopy! You put up another thread I saw that Tyler's going through a growth spurt and he's the right age for it. So
Could just be this.

If he's well in himself I wouldn't be too worried. Have you eaten something that could have caused it?? Even just more fruit &veg. Xxx

Faecal fluid will be mostly water and will soak in similar to wee with maybe a few hard "seeds" of poo. It doesn't tend to smell as bad as poo, from our experience anyway.

I carry a little tupperware pot with some milton sterilising tablets in the changing bag just in case I need them when out of the house, I can't fit the steriliser in the changing bag lol, I have tried :roll:

The plot thickens! My OH is working away in Wales and is very his with V&D I've eaten the same as him bar last night as I came to my mums could this be related or am I turning this into a drama? Lol! Looks like we may be staying a few days longer than planned!

Cud be a growth spurt, harrisons poo hasbecome a bit more watery in the last couple of days and with the amount of milk he is guzzling then he must be or apparently babies get the runs when they start to teethe so cud be the beginning of that?
xxxx

AJs poos are very watery at the mo and seem to happen when he has a bottle!!!

Could he be teething? F has had a week or so of very loose poop, greenish and nappy rash along side the knawing everything drooling etc, maybe tyler is too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back