Diarrhoea in two week old?

duckanddoodle

Reaction score
Amelia is bottle fed and I started using infacol yesterday, today she has soiled 4/5 nappies with yellow poo.

I read that she should only be passing once a day, could she have diarrhoea, do i need to worry they have been very explosive and i am wondering if the infacol has done it and whether to continue using...???

Any ideas??? Thanks!

i havent got a baby yet lol but i changed my friends baby today and she said that was her 3rd poo today, it was mustard colour. apparently all v normal! x

Annabelle sometimes goes about 3 times a day, sometimes not all in a day. i dont think theres a real rule and every baby is different x

Sarah poos loads - almost all nappies are filled. Infacol could mean that if she has less wind its easier for her to pass poos - does she seem happier using it. When i used it with Sarah i noticed she was sick quiet a lot and i stopped using it after a few days - because she was being sick then hungry again!

I think when they are so young they will poo more often because theres less room to store all the food! aslong as shes not upset i wouldnt worry. if it is diarrhoea then then her fontanelle would prob be sunken and there wouldnt be many tears when she cries because she would be dehydrated

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back