Green poo

emma1976

Reaction score
I have had to stop breastfeeding and put Jayden on the bottle, she was always hungry so change to SMA White but gone back to Gold. She has had greenish poo from Friday. When I called the HV they said it was change of food but would it go on for 3 days? It was yellow again yesterday but gone greeny again today. Also she seems to have a lot of wind again and the Infacol was working - Help! I will call HV again but just wondered if this has happened with anyone else.

EM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phoebe's poo was green for about a week when I changed from breast to bottle. It's perfectly normal. It is now yellow but sometimes has a hint of green. Bottle fed babies do get more wind than those who breastfeed so this is probably why she has more wind. Persevere with the Infacol. It took about a week and a half to make a real difference for Phoebes wind.
You might also find now that Jaydens poo smells so much worse than when you were breastfeeding :shock:

Thanks bubbleone. Tis a worry but you have put my mind at ease.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its very normal, but it was more to do with going on sma white, as your bub is a bit too young for it, probably too harsh for their little belly. ive just put alana on a bottle of sma white a day at nearly 4 months old and its done funny things with her poops

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back