Dh keeps missing it :(

Annie050408

Reaction score
Baby keeps doing amazing kicks which can be felt through my tummy but dh is either not here or he doesn't come to feel quick enough. It so frustrating as in the beginning he was so excited about feeling her kick but as nothing happens every time he feels I think he is losing interest a bit in feeling for something now :(

Aww hunny don't worry, youve got another 20 weeks to get him to feel them. Just get him to sit with his hand on your belly in the evening! :) Hes bound to feel baby then!

Baby keeps going crazy in my belly and Ill shout over the FOB and as soon as he gets there she stops, then he'll move away and she'll start again! We think shes doing ti on purpose, the cheeky moose! x

i cant wait to feel kicks thru but i cant at mo i have a big tum and the only kicks i feel are more to the back and low down dd cant wait to feel one either

My OH felt the baby kick for the first time the other night! It gets quite active when I'm in bed so started kicking away. I had to wake OH up to feel it, he didn't mind too much though hahaa

aww i cant feel mine on the outside, lol although i have felt it aginst my arm....once! hehe

Yeah my O/H hasn't felt bean kick yet! He's seen my tummy move twice, but bean stops kicking as soon as O/H (or anyone else for that matter!) puts their hands near my tummy! Looking at things from the other side tho, O/H hasn't got the paitence to sit with his hand on my tummy for more than 2 mins! :D x x

either way OH is asleep with his hand on my tummy and dont notice the kicks or it starts kicking when he leaves in the morning.
Every morning before he leaves for work he kisses my tummy and whisper to the baby (in his language so i dont know wot hes saying) and as soon as he leaves i get a kick or 2 :) i think its cute but i wish it would kick when he is accually awake with his hand there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back