depressed today:(

fothers

Reaction score
I am having a pity party tonight. Pretty sure I got a positive opk yesterday- wasn't quite as dark as control but I only ever get a second line on these ones right before O and today it has gone again.

Last night oh must have felt under pressure and couldn't deliver the swimmers and tonight and tomorrow night he is in London so won't be home til Wednesday night by when it will probably be too late.

Also, one of the girls at work has just gotten pregnant with her second baby in the first month of TTC.

So I think tonight I am just going to sit and have a bit of a cry. This is probably the last month I could have gotten pregnant before my due date in May and I was so hoping that at least if I was pregnant again it might make me feel a bit less bad about it

oh woe is me....

Sorry for the rant

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Honey if u wanna talk im here for u, give me a shout on msn!

Keep ur chin up babe, keep smiling! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jo- think I might go for an early night and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :hug:

I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Best for an early night i think, things will be better in the morning. Take care xx

oh huni, :hug: :hug:

Really wish there was something i could do hun but send you hugs, you will get there one day hun ok i promise it will just take a bit of time, i know how much you wanted to be pregnant soon and believe me hun you will

There is always something that throws something back in ours faces isnt there, its hard see or hearing that someone else is preg isnt it but think soon enough it will be you. :hug:

Have a good cry hun and let it all out dont keep it in look after yourself have PMed you too. :hug: :hug:

Today I am having an enforced positive mental attitude!

Wish me luck....

Hey Lisa,

So sorry to hear that you are feeling so low - I know that due date must be looming for you and it would have been lovely to get some nice news before then.

I am thinking of you honey.

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back