Dentist

PamMc

Reaction score
HI all,

My midwife told me that I am entitled to free dentistry whilst pregnant. I have spent all afternoon trying to register but it would seem that there are no spaces and no waiting list I can add myself to! Anyone got any ideas on how to get around this??? Thanks

Pam xx

yeah you get free care and upto the baby is one year old x iam too lookin for somewhere ask your midwife she will help x

You can phone NHS Direct and ask for NHS dentists who are taking people on in your area. My mother did that recently.

I have a private dentist and Im trying to figure out the best way to rope him into giving me free treatment...

Hiya,I put myself and kids on the Nhs waitin list in January,they told me it should only take a few weeks...6 months later I rang again,only to b told that the waitin list in my area is a year!!! Luckily there's a clinic that's just expanded approx 20 miles away so I got registered there xxx

Thanks ladies. I spoke to one dentist this afternoon who asked me to ring back in November! That's the best I got! I will try and register although I'm not planning dental treatment same time as baby is due!!!
Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back