deleting my ticker

evie_smith

Reaction score
i am going to delete my ticker so i dont get the :poas: vibe again and again and again haha i have made a mental note not to work out when im due on this month as well as we still havent bought a 2010 calender (which is drivin me mad lol) so . .. . i just gonne wait and see and carry things around with me just incase - not that i can test un till my clear blues arrive anyway haha but im just gonne stick them ontop of my wardroebe out of sight - slightly more out of mind hahaha :rotfl:

have they still not arrived?? that is awful

Good luck btw in not :poas:

nope still not here lol im a bit gutted as ordered them christmas eve and he said they were posted out 26th so they should have been her then he posted two out recorded delivery i thick he forgot to post the first two and just put them down posted but that still leaves me none the wiser where the other two are haha

yer couple of times but havent hurd back yet i wouldnt mind but it was a tenner so im not very happy as i had to go into my savings after bills ect for that and that saving money is to go to another bill so i feel like its not mine to dip into anyway lol god im so messed up!! nothing goes right for me hahaha :rotfl:

hey hun i was trying for quite a while (1year) with no ovulation sticks nothing and this month was the first month i'd used them and just found out today that im pregnant so they were bang on the money but i agree they are expensive and addictive, but they do work!! keep trying hun you WILL get there x

:ignore: :rotfl: you know when them tests come though the urge is going to be so hard now i know there is only 9 days left omg :poas: lol!!! i thought i had like 15 days left or something im such a numpty - but am determined not to poas lol!!! i think i need help!! hahahaha :rotfl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back