Deleted

I have no advice... only sympathy!

Phoebe went through exactly the same thing for near on 6 weeks! On the worst nights, I was up about 10 times settling her back to sleep with dummy, or water.

Have you tried offering water? Sounds like she's after the dummy though...

I wish I could offer a miracle cure, but hand on heart Phoebe just started sleeping through again. It was around about the time she started crawling. Apparently there's so many things running through their little heads that they can't sleep, and when they wake they want you to reassure them as the world just got 'bigger' as it were.

I think Phoebe has started putting her own dummy back in as well. I am not sure if it helped, but since she started sleeping well again, I leave her lumilove nightlight on all night - I guess it makes it easier for her to see it?

She also won't sleep without a muslin to cuddle up to now.

That's all a bit waffley isn't it?! Sorry, but you honestly have my sympathy 100%. Especially with the OH thing. :evil: Tho on the odd occasion that I've left her to cry for more than a few mins, (after checking she is ok) she has ended up hysterical, and personally I just couldn't do it.

:hug: :hug:

Anjali did this at the same age, waking five or six times in the night, and has literally just gone back to waking only once or twice. Same as Lara, it seemed to resolve itself when she started to crawl, and also i put her in her own room. So it was about 2 months where i never got more than 2 or 3 hours uniterrupted sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back