December seams AGES away!

amyknight88

Reaction score
It feels like we got ages until december! i got pregnant with carey around the same time last year and it went sooo slow through the summer then even slower through the winter!!

Dont really know anybody due around this time so ill introduce myself

im amy i live in leeds and ive got a 4nad half month old son carey
due dec 6th x

It DOES seem like ages away. I'm hoping that once I'm through the queasies and can enjoy my days more that the time will pick up a little!

Going really slow for me now! Just can't wait to have my 2nd scan nxt month.

I've got until the 23rd of December to wait and yeah it does seem like ages away!! Wish i could just go to sleep and wake up beginning of December!!

i'm due on the 2nd, and it seems ages away you are right!!! this is my 4th baby,and i am so happy to be pregnant again,but i am so impatient, i want it to be december now!!!!!

I'm getting a bit impatient but still have a lot to do and buy. Really wanna buy some cute little baby clothes but we're waiting for our 2nd scan (28th, can't wait!).

Hi ..

Im Angeline, mother to Lucca who is 2yrs, baby due 16th Dec (4 Days b4 my birthday)

And yes it does seem ages away.
:wave:

It feels like such a long way off. We have so much to plan and with Christmas at the same time. I think we will end up too busy and time will fly. xxx

I know what you mean.... I am due 1st Dec, the funny thing is that my Nephews girlfriend is due 4th Dec!!!!! so we are going to be fighting for the bed!!!!!!!!! we meet once a week and its great to chat to someone going through the same x x

I am still working, plan to be here till oct time, not sure how long I will last though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back