December 2021 Due Date

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by JKG, May 31, 2021.

1. JKG

JKG New Member

I am creating this thread since I did not see any for December 2021 due date.

2. JKG

JKG New Member

I have a due date in December and currently 11 weeks pregnancy. I do have symptoms of severe bloating, nausea, and vomiting.
    I have never been on fast food or such. I always had good and healthy diet and I have the bloating issues and more. I am not sure why such. Just wanted to see if anyone else were having such issues and if so what they did for solution. When I ask doctors, they just say its normal, some people have such issues and they recommend me GasX and medicines.
    Thanks in advance !!

3. MrsBunny

MrsBunny Well-Known Member

There's a few December due dates in the November thread (me included - I'm due 1st Dec) if you want to join in there?

4. Lucie12344

Lucie12344 Well-Known Member

Hi, firstly congratulations!!

I suffered terribly with bloating and trapped wind up until about a week ago! I’m 9 weeks and 4 days. I’m also in the November thread as I don’t think there’s many of us due in December xxx

5. Mrsbridge17

Mrsbridge17 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I am due 1st December too and in the November thread :)