• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's December 2007 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN DECEMBER 2007

Dec 1 ......................... alison
Dec 1 ......................... Mrs.W
Dec 5 ......................... NIE
Dec 5 ......................... gemmalouise
Dec 6 ......................... Valley Girl
Dec 8 ......................... laetitia85
Dec 10 ....................... bossbump
Dec 11 ....................... kitty86
Dec 11 ....................... twitch
Dec 12 ....................... gretta
Dec 13 ....................... NatB
Dec 17 ....................... KLR
Dec 20 ....................... monkeycharmer
Dec 23 ....................... kelsey
Dec 25 ....................... suzylou
Dec 25 ....................... daviesanna
Dec 27 ....................... CarlyBaby
Dec 28 ....................... jussy

Best wishes,
Laura B

Hello,
I found out I'm pregnant about a week ago, and my due date (according to the booklet from the doctors) is Dec 1st!!
Can't believe it! I'm very excited, and nervous about things going wrong. Not really feeling pregnant - think I'm only about 4 weeks. Occasionally feeling a bit sick, sore boobs, but that's it.

Hi! Also due Dec 1st (or as my GP said today, Nov 31st! - silly man).

Not quite real for me either. My husband and I planned this pregnancy but I just got a promotion at work that doesn't start til Sept and we just bought a new house at the top of our budget. So we were planning on taking a break from TCC for about 6 months. Oh well, we're very happy, we'll just be a bit broke when I'm on maternity!

Hope to see more Dec due dates soon!

Hello!!

I'm due on Decemebr 6th and it seems like an eternity away!!!!

hiya all joshua was due on the 21st of december 06 but arrive 1st december 06. Doc has worked out that this baby is due 10th december 07 but that can always change. keep you posted xx

:D I am due Dec 5th! Hubby are I are very excited and nervous as this will be out first! :)

xox
gretta

I am due (accoridng to the due date calculators) 17 Dec 2007

Very excited, pregnancy wasn't planned but over the moon. I have also just asked for promotion, exchanging contracts on my new house (which is too expensive on mat pay!) and promised my sister I wouldn't be preg at her wedding aboard in october - I will be 7 months!

Bad timing but good news!

Has anyone had a scan yet? looking into paying for private scan - has anyone else done this. Had MC before so concerned and parents are going to OZ at my 8 weeks stage so want to check everythign else okay before we tell them and want to tell them face to face as it will be their first grandchild.

I actually JUST booked my 8 week scan this afternoon. I think paying privately it's £60. Well worth some peace of mind! I am so excited! It's next Wednesday....
I had lots of people recommend paying privately for scans - that's why I am doing it.

Good Luck!
Gretta

So how is everyone feeling this week? :D

I have just this morning started to feel a bit nauseous... but i have been super hormonal, crampy and exhausted the past few weeks. Not alot of fun so far! But I am looking ofrward to my 8 week scan on Tuesday. Anyone else having an early scan?

xo
gretta :sleep:

Hello - my first post on the forums. I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, and my due date (until the doc tells me otherwise!) is Christmas Day.

Eeek.

Looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming months!! :>

Hi there,

Had a bit of a rough few days, but got my first scan today and they confirmed my due date to be 6th December.

I am still very scared as I have been experiencing some brown/pink discharge but was told everything is ok.

Take Care x

:shock: Hello again! Had my (what I thought was) 8 week scan this morning - they think it's more like 7.2 now! So my new EDD is Dec 12th. They said obviously they will have a firmer date at my 12 week scan - hope it doesn't keep changing!

xoxo
g

im due the 20th, I'm about 5 weeks gone and it seems like ages away! and im the most impatient person in the world i hate waiting for things, but this time i guess im gona have to lol! It still doesnt feel real, give it a couple of months and im sure it will tho!

take care of urselves x x

just found out 2 days ago as i took a test last month and it was posotive. but i came on at the beggining of this month. Which i thought anyway it was in implantation bleed. Im due onthe 10th of december. Its great soooo excited. got a thing for cheese butties and barbique sauce must be a craving even though im so early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back