• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Chloe...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Well sweetheart, its your first birthday tomorrow.

I couldnt find the words to say for you mummy and daddy to release on them balloons for you to catch tomorrow. I still cant really so this may ramble on sweetie but i hope you dont mind.

You may have only been with mummy too short a period of time but you will always be in her, and everyone who knew you and your mummy, heart.
I never saw you princess but i can just imagine how beatiful you are. I hope the angels are treating you well and you are enjoying playing in the clouds with Carrie-Ann and my Angel and Bean.

I hope you are all looking after each other and are very good friends.

Keep watching over your mummy and daddy too, they both need you especially tomorrow. You never leave there thoughts and their heart. And you are in my thoughts always too darling.

You, and all your other angel baby friends are so so so special and so very very much loved.

Let your mummy and daddy know you are with them tomorrow Chloe.

Happy 1st Birthday Darling

All my love
Sarah, Angel and Bean xxxx

Aww, that is so lovely. I had goosebumps reading that.

happy first birthday angel chloe, i shall be thinking of you and your mummy tomorrow on your special day x x x
:hug:

happy birthday angel chloe - thinking of u tracey :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

happy birthday chloe

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to tracey & steve

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen