dead arm feeling

midnight

Reaction score
hiya
i had a terrible night sleep last night started just after tea with my left arm feeling dead even though i know i didnt knock it i went bed and kept waking it was hurting that much i had to take pain killers and i hate taking anything, its not hurting now but it still isnt normal it eased after i massaged it but as soon as i stopped it came back :(

sounds like carpal tunnel xx

oh ive just googled it :( i dont want this till the end really does sound like it though :( ive not experieced this on my others i knew i was feeling too good for it to last lol

Awww hun, have read also that in the 2nd tri you can get more pins and needles. Have you tried having a soak in the bath maybe just to ease it off or when the painkillers die off? x

ive just rang the surgery hoping to just speak to the nurse and they have said i need to see the dr :( so im at the drs in a hour

I'm having that too midnight. My midwife said that it's quite common and isn't necessarily carpel tunnel, but to rub the arm and open and close your hand. She said to me to keep an eye on it and if necessary the hospital can do some tests to see if it is carpel tunnel.xx

will see what the dr say i thought i could of just spoke to the nurse and she could of told me how often i can take pain killers but no i have to see the dr :( good job the snow isnt bad

dr thinks its a trapped nerve :) got to go back if its not gone in a few days

That is great news then Midnight hun, not great with the pain etc but good all the same, have trapped a nerve in my neck myself and been having paracetamol and warm water bottles.

Fingers crossed things improve for you soon x

its not has bad but if a trapped nerve is what carpel tunnel feels like i really feel sorry for people who have carpel tunnel id rather give birth 10 times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back